21st January 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Biology subject of class 12th? Are there any Books that I need to study so that I can complete the whole syllabus?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and I am having some difficulty in completing the syllabus so I want to know how can I study Biology subject of class 12th? Are there any Books that I need to study so that I can complete the whole syllabus? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th January 2017, 11:21 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I study Biology subject of class 12th? Are there any Books that I need to study so that I can complete the whole syllabus?

First thing I would like to say you that to secure good marks in Class 12th board examination and competitive examination your first goal must be that you go through the Class 12th NCERT Biology textbook for sure.

Apart from this for your help you can refer to the books by S.Chand or Pradeep publication so that you can cover your whole syllabus in best possible way.

Also for competitive examination like NEET you can practice with objective problem books published by MTG or Arihant Publication.
28th January 2017, 09:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Biology subject of class 12th? Are there any Books that I need to study so that I can complete the whole syllabus?

You can complete whole syllabus of Biology subject through NCERT books of standard 12th. Just follow simple steps to complete whole syllabus and get command over it, so that you can excel in board exams.

>>Read each and every chapter of NCERT book of biology, do not leave any thing. Once you complete a chapter, practice in text and exercise questions. In this way complete all chapters and make your own notes of each chapter.

>>After finishing the book, buy previous year papers and practice books and solve it to get confidence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?