15th June 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular?

Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular? Can I complete the course after this? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please give me the details? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  2. How to get Condolence marks in 2nd and 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  4. How can I change my College under the same University after completing 3rd semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering am I eligible for B.E 3rd semester in Regular Course?
  6. Is it possible to re-continue my course from another University after completing 3rd semester?
  7. Whether my promotion granted to 3rd semester if got 4 ATKT in 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  9. Should I quit engineering of got 5 reappaers in 3rd semester?
  10. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 3rd Semester B.tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  14. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  15. WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  17. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  18. Can i get placed despite of having 3 arrears in B.Sc. degree?
24th June 2017, 10:11 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular?

This is not possible to change college from regular mode to distance mode in second year of engineering. You can change your college in regular mode only. Switching regular to distance mode is not allowed.

There is provision to change college after second year of engineering. You can write application to your Registrar for college change if you meet specified percentage of marks set by college for college change process. There should not be any backlog in first year of bachelor's degree in engineering.
22nd January 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue 3rd semester mechanical engineering in open university after dropping 2nd semester from regular?

I have completed my 1st year msc and i dropped out now 1 year completed can i join to 2nd year now after one year gap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?