1st October 2019, 06:26 PM
Akashsush

Can I continue with my government job and engineering degree course together?

I am a final year engineering student. Now, I got a central government job. Is there any way to complete my engineering degree while going with government job? Please reply me.

4th October 2019, 01:32 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue with my government job and engineering degree course together?

If your college will allow to continue the course , then it will be possible to continue both your studies and job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which is the best career option for M.Tech in Thermal Engineering holder among Lectureship, job in private sector and job in abroad? 2 19th August 2017 03:57 AM
What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope? 4 22nd January 2017 10:51 PM
Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect? 1 14th May 2016 04:37 PM
How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects? 3 22nd August 2013 09:41 PM