11th August 2020, 06:45 PM
SHAHZOR KHAN

Can I continue my PUC studies after a gap of 27 years since passing 10th Board?

I had passed 10th standard in 1993 and due to some disputes I was unable to attend regular studies and I discontinued my studies. Now, I want to continue my education. Can I get admission in PUC in Science stream?

13th August 2020, 08:43 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my PUC studies after a gap of 27 years since passing 10th Board?

Yes, you can definitely resume of your studies by taking admission in PUC (Pre University course) i.e; Class 11th even having completed your Class 10th, 27 years ago because all that is required for getting admission in PUC degree course is a Class 10th from a recognised board.

There is no maximum age limit or any rule on maximum gap years allowed after Class 10th for getting into PUC.
13th August 2020, 10:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my PUC studies after a gap of 27 years since passing 10th Board?

Yes, why not, there is no upper age limit for pursuing education. You can apply for admission in standards like 10th, 12th or bachelor's degree at any age.

You can apply for admission in 1st PUC with your desired stream in any school or colleges which offer this course. You can also pursue them from NIOS or state board or any board of education.
24th August 2020, 04:35 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAHZOR KHAN View Post
I had passed 10th standard in 1993 and due to some disputes I was unable to attend regular studies and I discontinued my studies. Now, I want to continue my education. Can I get admission in PUC in Science stream?
Yes ,there is no age restriction for education or by pursuing any kind of course.
You need to choose right course for the growth of your career.
After a long gap,you need to upgrade yourself,need a lot of hard work especially when it comes to science back ground
So, don't think much and go ahead for further studies

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?