14th January 2016, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my B.Tech studies having a gap of 2 years?

I am completed +2 in 2013 and then i joined b.tech in 2013-14 in first year. But in middle i discontinued my b.tech and then at present can i continue my study plz reply it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  2. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  3. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  4. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  5. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  6. Can I study further after class 10 having 12 years of gap?
  7. Am I eligible to study B.Com if completed 12th around 16 years ago?
  8. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  9. Can I continue my B.Tech studies having a gap of 2 years? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  11. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  12. Can I get admission in 11th Commerce of CBSE after 8 years of academic gap being a handicapped girl?
  13. To continue BE(ECE) course that I discontinued with 6th sem few years ago?
  14. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  15. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  16. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  17. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  18. I have 3 Gap Years, will I still be eligible for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
14th January 2016, 07:01 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue my B.Tech studies having a gap of 2 years?

No, you could not continue to your B.tech now because you left it before two year and after a gap of two year any university or college will not allow for it. You have to follow the complete process again if want to do B.tech, First qualify the entrance exam and then through the online counselling can get the admission in any college for b.tech from first year, but can,t be continue in the last session.
14th January 2016, 08:54 PM
sameenairfan
Junior Member+

Yes it is possible if the college authorities give approval. But you have to submit a medical certificate in case that you discontinued your education in 2013 due to medical reasons.
14th January 2016, 09:46 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue the course from 2nd year now. B.tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and for this you have to start your course again from 1st year if you have made drop in your course.

The eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised university.

So, you need to take the admission in Ist year and continue to get degree.
14th January 2016, 10:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no such provision in any Indian University either technical or non technical that a candidate can resume his bachelor's degree after two years gap. You can not resume your studies in Bachelor of Technology after two years gap.

If you want to continue your studies or pursue Bachelor of Technology, you need to take admission in first year of engineering again. There are so many colleges which gives direct admission in Bachelor of Technology on the basis of PCM percentage.

As the only option is direct admission for B.Tech because you are not eligible for Joint Entrance examination. For JEE main exam, there are three consecutive attempts and for advanced, there is two consecutive attempts after 10+2.
15th January 2016, 06:26 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can I continue my B.Tech studies having a gap of 2 years?

Yes of course you can take up the studies after having a 2 years GAP in your education also but you need to provide a valid reason like the health issue or the other genuine reasons then according to that you will be accepted to continue your studies even after having the gap also

There are many universities which are available or will allow to continue studies after the having GAP also in B.Tech but you will be allotted 6 years B.Tech degree which will be not be considered for the job purpose

Candidates who complete degree with in 4 years are only eligible to apply for the Jobs and more then that will not be allowed.
26th September 2019, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have hearth problem so I stopped my graduation at 2 year now I would like to rejoin in my course .I am full fee reimbursement student am I eligible for this .is there any chance
30th October 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

After completed my Intermediate I joined btech and discontinued in 4th semester and received my tc n study conduct n joined degree n completed degree now I have study gap or not because I discontinued btech n joined degree n completed so, pls say correctly.....
3rd February 2022, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completed my Intermediate I joined btech and discontinued in 4th semester and received my tc n study conduct n joined degree n completed degree now I have study gap or not because I discontinued btech n joined degree n completed so, pls say correctly.....
so if i take admission on basis of jee mains in a college and then drop in 2nd year can i again join it after 1.5 year gap from the 2nd year and same college
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?