30th March 2012, 02:49 PM
swati suresh

Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?

<1>after doing b.com do i need to write entrance exam or directly i can join mba in travel & tourism.
<2>what job options are available after mba in travel & tourism?

31st May 2012, 07:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?

Selection of eligible candidates to MBA programs are through entrance exams. CAT, MAT, etc are some of the common entrance tests for MBA. You can apply to the concerned institute after scoring enough marks in these entrance tests. One can work in the role of Hotel Manager or Resort Manager after the course. Hospitality sector, service sector, etc are the main employers of MBA holders in Travel and Tourism.
12th January 2013, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?

Are there any specialization courses for MBA with economics?i am almost done with my BA economics.!
16th May 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Wili be there any colleges in Ernakulam offering mba in travel and tourism?
14th January 2014, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

is any degree holder(i hav cmpleted b.com) can join m.b.a in tourism and management
11th July 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

after completing post graduation diploma in travel and tourism management which minimum salary i get?
9th March 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after MBA in travel and tourism?will it fetch me the income which i need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?