12th July 2021, 02:32 PM
Tejaswini Chanwadkar

Can I do 11th science and commerce graduation together?

I am 19 year old, and pursuing a commerce graduate, I want to do 11th science, can I do 11th science and commerce graduation together ???
Please reply !!

14th July 2021, 06:47 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I do 11th science and commerce graduation together?

Yes, You can study 11th science and commerce graduation together.

If you are pursuing graduation as regular student than you have to study 11th as prrivate student or through distance mode.

There is no need to study 11th with science if you want make your career in technical field. Just go for part time polytechnic Diploma course.

After completing your part time Diploma you can also go for BTech degree .
15th July 2021, 10:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible, if you are eager to work hard and study for both graduation in commerce and 12th in science stream.

>>What you can do is to register for board exams from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a central government recognized board for secondary and senior secondary board examination.

Registration for 11th standard from NIOS can be done at any of the regional center of NIOS or through online mode at its official website. You will have put more efforts in order to clear papers of commerce stream as well as science stream at senior secondary level.
15th July 2021, 08:01 PM
periwinkle09876

No, it is not possible for you, if you are pursuing your commerce graduation and now, you want to pursue 11th standard in science stream as you have already completed your 11th and 12th with commerce.
It is not advisable for you now because you have many opportunities ahead after completion of graduation in commerce.
After completion of your graduation you can pursue Masters in Commerce and then you will have lot of job opportunities in your hand.
15th July 2021, 09:39 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do that .You have two options here either do 11th again by taking Commerce stream or you can take that after your school get over means in your college life you can take B.com ,B.B.A etc but that will be difficult for you because you are from non commerce background so in my opinion if you have really intrest in commerce do start it from doing class 11th again.

For further more details you can google it.
16th July 2021, 08:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot do both streams i.e. Science and Commerce together in 11th standard.

As per State and Central Board norms, you cannot pursue 2 streams i.e. Commerce and Science together simultaneously.

So, if you are pursuing Commerce stream as of now, then you should continue it. In case, if you want to pursue Science stream, then you will have to discontinue Commerce stream and pursue Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?