9th June 2011, 05:18 PM
Navin Nair

Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?

hi,

1. Is it worth to take a BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th Science (PCM + CS) or should go for a certificate course in the same after a graduation course?

2. is there any college under Mumbai University offers this degree course?

3. if the course offered by franeboxx by sikkim manipal univeristy valid?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  2. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  3. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  4. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  5. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  6. Which are the other colleges in Mumbai offering Nutrition degree course? Can I get direct admission in second year?
  7. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  8. Degree course after animation course from Arena Multimedia?
  9. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. What is the qualification required for post graduation courses in NID?
  11. Am i eligible for bank PO post? I have completed BSc degree in animation
  12. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scope of Animation in India in 2016 -- [New]
  14. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  15. Which computer courses should I prefer for best career in computer engineering?
  16. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  17. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  18. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
13th December 2015, 11:59 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?

There is not much of a problem in taking multimedia and animation course in graduation. Pursuing a B.Sc. degree in multimedia and animation is an intelligent choice if you are very much passionate about multimedia and animation. The graduation courses in multimedia have the basic eligibility criteria of 60% or above marks in the aggregate of the 12th standard marks. Along with this the student must have a 12th standard degree in science, as that of yours.
Arena international animation program is one of the best animation programs that you can pursue in Mumbai. Arena has currently started graduation courses in the same genre.
Lastly the degree of Sikkim Manipal University is not valid. So beware of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?