1st October 2011, 10:49 PM
sandhya rajshree toppo

Can I do Acturian Science after BSc Maths? Which courses should I opt? Leading institutes in India and what is the criteria for admission and how much is the fee for the Actuary?

can i do acturian science after bsc maths?
what are the courses should i opt?
and what are the leading institutes in india and criteria for admission and the course fee for actuary?

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Com what to do to make a career in Actuary?
  2. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice?
  3. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  4. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th? -- [New]
  6. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
  7. Can I get admission in any IIT course after opting for BSc Maths or BSc Physics?
  8. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
  9. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  10. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  11. How to get a job as a fresher in Actuary?
  12. How may I do CS after completing +2?
  13. Which course to opt after B.E in computer science(48%)? What is the scope in BCA course?
  14. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs?
  15. Procedure and method to get admission in B.Tech Dairy Science and BSc Veterinary Science in different institutes of India?
  16. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field?
  17. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What does Actuary mean? I am planning to do commerce
22nd October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Acturian Science after BSc Maths? Which courses should I opt? Leading institutes in India and what is the criteria for admission and how much is the fee for the Actuary?

CAN I DO SOUND ENGINEERING AFTER BSC MATHS?
21st December 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Acturian Science after BSc Maths? Which courses should I opt? Leading institutes in India and what is the criteria for admission and how much is the fee for the Actuary?

what can i do aftet bsc math. And what are jobs
8th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

which courses should i opt for after completing B.Sc in maths honors ?.........m confused totally plz help
29th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria for sound engineering
19th September 2012, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i do acturian science after bsc maths.
17th February 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of commerce with eco and maths in 12th std. Pl tell me weathere I will be eligible for admission after 12th and future in this cource .
My email id is ------ [email protected] -----

Also tell me the admission criteria and percentage req.
And institute in Delhi
26th July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

can i do acturian science after bsc maths?
what are the courses should i opt?
and what are the leading institutes in india and criteria for admission and the course fee for actuary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?