23rd March 2012, 09:48 PM
study of s

Can I do Aeronautical engineering after diploma in engineering after 10th from IIT institute?

can i do aeronautical engg after diploma in engg. after 10th from IIT institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I do Aeronautical engineering after diploma in engineering after 10th from IIT institute?
  3. Am I eligible to do diploma in aeronautical engineering after 10th standard with 95%+ marks?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  5. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam?
  8. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in IIT being an Automobile Engineering Diploma final year student? -- [New]
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  11. Can I do a diploma after 10th for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  13. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  14. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  15. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  16. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  17. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
28th April 2014, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical engineering after diploma in engineering after 10th from IIT institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by study of s View Post
can i do aeronautical engg after diploma in engg. after 10th from IIT institute?
Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for Aeronautical engineering after completing Diploma Engineering course. After completing Diploma Engineering course you can operate for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.

Basically, Diploma Holders may having chance to get admission for B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course Lateral Entry Scheme. So, After completing Diploma Engineering course you may directly admission for B.tech 2nd year.

Every Engineering Colleges in Indian reserve some seats to give direct lateral entry to the diploma students.So, definitely you may get admission for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering course. The eligibility Criteria for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering course is different from colleges to colleges.

Eligibility Criteria for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering Course:-

The Applicant should be qualified in Diploma course from AICTE approved University.
The Applicant who completed Diploma or B.Sc course are eligible for for lateral entry.
The Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in Diploma course. But, It will differ from college to colleges. However, relaxation will be given for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

Note:- The Applicant should be Qualified in Diploma Course after 10 Standard and Applicant should not having any backlogs in Diploma course.
16th June 2014, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Aeronautical engineering after diploma in engineering after 10th from IIT institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by study of s View Post
Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for Aeronautical engineering after completing Diploma Engineering course. After completing Diploma Engineering course you can operate for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.
Basically, Diploma Holders may having chance to get admission for B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course Lateral Entry Scheme. So, After completing Diploma Engineering course you may directly admission for B.tech 2nd year.
Every Engineering Colleges in Indian reserve some seats to give direct lateral entry to the diploma students.So, definitely you may get admission for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering course. The eligibility Criteria for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering course is different from colleges to colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for B.tech in Aeronautical engineering Course:-

The Applicant should be qualified in Diploma course from AICTE approved University.
The Applicant who completed Diploma or B.Sc course are eligible for for lateral entry.
The Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in Diploma course. But, It will differ from college to colleges. However, relaxation will be given for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
Note:- The Applicant should be Qualified in Diploma Course after 10 Standard and Applicant should not having any backlogs in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?