16th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IT after doing 12th with Biology?

can i do I.T.after doing twelve with biology...pleas tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  2. Which career should I choose in Biology after passing 12th science with 51% and 57 marks in Biology?
  3. Which course of Biology is the best for me after passing 12th?
  4. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  5. Having Biology in 10+2 is necessary for pursuing Genetics Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  7. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  8. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  9. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  10. Can I improve my 12th after having a gap? I have done 12th and have got compartment in Biology
  11. Which are the courses related to Biology after 12th?
  12. Career after 12th standard with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?
  14. What are the career options in Biology after 12th?
  15. Which course should I prefer after passing 12th? I am interested in biology
  16. What are the great jobs in Biology line?
  17. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  18. Can I study with Biology knowledge after 12th? I have completed 12th with PCM
14th October 2016, 10:43 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do IT after doing 12th with Biology?

IT refers to Information Technology and it is relatively a new course in technical course but is very popular among the students as attracts everyone with its good job opportunities in this emerging digital world.

In IT the two general course options are B.Sc with IT or B.E./B.Tech with IT and for both this courses the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with at 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

So having done Class 12th with Biology you are not eligible for any IT course as for the same you need to have studies Mathematics in your Class 12th.
15th October 2016, 09:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do IT after doing 12th with Biology?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the I.T after 10+2 with Biology.

The required common eligibility to get admission in I.T stream after 10+2 is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, if you do not have Mathematics as main paper you are not eligible to get admission in I.T after 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?