13th June 2013, 12:21 PM
pranali tari

Can I do Architecture from commerce field? I am in 10th standard

i gave my 10th now
i want to become an architect bt i am nt taking science i am taking commerce so can i do architecture from commerce field?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any professional courses after 10th? I have completed 12th standard through commerce
  2. Is there any navy career for girls after passing 10th? What is the percentage requirement in 10th standard?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis if working in Architecture field? -- [New]
  4. Can we do Architecture after passing the commerce field?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  6. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  7. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  8. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  9. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  10. Should I change from science to commerce in 12th standard? I plan to do Architecture
  11. Which courses should of done of computer for further studies in computer field? I have finished my 10th standard exams
  12. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  13. How to do CA in future after passing 10th standard?
  14. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
  15. Job Opportunities in Commerce field after 10th?
  16. How to join Computer field after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ?
  18. Which field in commerce is best option for me after passing 10th with 60%?
17th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Can I do Architecture from commerce field? I am in 10th standard

Sorry to say that without science you can not get your aim of architecture.
To get the job as a Architech, you have to do your 10+2 in science.
IIT, AIEEE etc are the exams through which you can get the admission in good engineering college.but for giving these exam. Science with PCM is necessary with minimum 60% marks.
5% quota for the SC/ST candidates.
GOOD LUCK
4th June 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I gave my 10th now
Is it possible that I can do architecture by taking commerce stream
26th April 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

last year my friend has taken admission to B-arch. through 12 th commerce by giving NATA. I have given 10 th now. Shall I get admission to B-arch. through commerce during the year 2018-19 ?
7th June 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I just appeared for 10th.
NOW I AM GOING TO DO ARCHITECTURE,SO CAN I DO IT THROUGH COMMERCE STREAM ?
PLEASE GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?