26th September 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

Dear Sir, I am from Maharashtra and I have completed B.Tech in Mechanical stream. So, can I take the admission in B.Ed because of compassionate I have no any idea. So please guide me through this. And, which subject option can I opt in B.Ed?

29th September 2019, 08:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after B.Tech in Mechanical branch?

No,you cannot pursuing B.Ed after B.Tech in Mechanical Branch because in order to pursue B.Ed candidates should have completed graduation such as B.Sc. , B.Com, and B.A.
29th September 2019, 09:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You are doing BTech degree so you are eligible for B.Ed course but after completion of your graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible for B.Ed course.
Your minimum age should be 18 years.
29th September 2019, 11:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for a students seeking admission in B.Ed is as follows:-

The candidate should have passed graduation from a recognised University with at least 50% marks in graduation.
There is no specific subject required for graduation.
Since you fulfill the above criteria, you are eligible for B.Ed.
30th September 2019, 11:19 AM
srkallinone

Yes. You are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of your B.Tech (Mechanical). As you are interested to go for teaching field, you should pursue B.Ed course because it is compulsory to become a teacher as per RTE act. B.Ed is also compulsory to apply for teaching entrance exam such as CTET, TET etc. You should choose the subject as per your mastery and interest. I think science or mathematics subject will be best for you as you are engineering student.
30th September 2019, 11:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course. The minimum academic qualification required for this course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this course. Candidate after Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical engineering can apply for this course if you have required percentage of marks. You can select subject in Bachelor of Education depending upon your interest.
30th September 2019, 06:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completing B.Tech in Mechanical branch. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in B.Ed course is 50%. As per my suggestion, you should not go for the admission of B.Ed course after completing B.Tech in Mechanical branch because there are no benefits of studying B.Ed course after completing B.Tech in Mechanical branch.

M.Tech in Mechanical stream is the right option for you after completing B.Tech in Mechanical branch. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of GATE examination. In order to get admission in Good govt college, you should score good marks in the GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?