14th September 2019, 05:02 PM

Can I apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

I have done BTech in Mechanical Engineering course. Now, I want to apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

17th September 2019, 03:18 PM
Angry Girl

Default Re: Can I apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineering) in Mechanical discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 37 Years for Grade I, 41 years for Grade II and 45 years for Grade III.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.engineersindia.com/.
17th September 2019, 07:58 PM
zahedrocks

Default Re: Can I apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment being a BTech Mechanical graduate?

yes you are eligible to apply for engineers India Limited mechanical executive recruitment being a B.Tech mechanical graduate.

Candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc in mechanical engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Hence, with the above qualification you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
17th September 2019, 08:28 PM
Mantun Bhai

Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

>> Educational Qualification:

Applicants should have possessed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. from recognized university.

>> Age Limit:

Age limit should be between 37 years to 45 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
18th September 2019, 05:40 PM
Bhaak Burbak

Eligibility to apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment:

~~ Educational Qualification: Job seekers should have passed BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical/Civil discipline with minimum 60% marks.

~~ Age Limit:

For Executive Gr.-I: 37 years.

For Executive Gr.-III : 45 years.

For Executive Gr.II: 41 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
18th September 2019, 07:55 PM

Yes, you can apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment being a B.Tech Mechanical Graduate. Candidates who have passed BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical discipline with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Engineers India Limited Mechanical Executive recruitment.

Last Date to Apply:- 23rd September 2019