30th December 2019, 04:45 PM
Simranyash26

Can I do B.Ed after a gap of 9 years since passing MA?

Hi, I have passed my MA in the year 2012 after which I did not studied any further. And, its been 9 years almost. Now, I wish to do B.Ed. Can I do B.Ed with this 9 years of gap?

31st December 2019, 10:25 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after a gap of 9 years since passing MA?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, visit the official website to get detail about the admission. There is no bar on having gap year to get admission in the course.
31st December 2019, 12:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Gap year is no bar to get admission in B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course and candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in the course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree course from a recognised university.
31st December 2019, 01:59 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. This is a teacher training course for candidates who want to become teacher in government schools. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You must have minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course. You can pursue B.Ed after a gap of nine years since passing Master of Arts. There is no upper age limit for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?