30th December 2019, 04:44 PM
Umesh barman

Can one get the post of Sub-Inspector Police on the basis of Diploma?

Sir, can I become a Sub-Inspector Police after completion of my Diploma in Food Processing Technology? If not, then which all other career options available for me? I would like to get in government service sector.

31st December 2019, 09:35 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can one get the post of Sub-Inspector Police on the basis of Diploma?

The required eligibility to appear for SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The diploma course is not equivalent to bachelor degree. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination on the basis of diploma course.

With diploma qualification, you can appear for recruitment in railway and other sector as Junior Engineer.

The age limit to appear for SI examination varies with state. So, visit the official website to get detail information.
31st December 2019, 10:06 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can one get the post of Sub-Inspector Police on the basis of Diploma?

Diploma is not equivalent to bachelor degree for recruitment as Sub Inspector.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue the graduation from a recognised institute to get recruitment as Sub Inspector.

Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.
31st December 2019, 12:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for post of Sub Inspector in State Police is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for SI exam. You must pursue bachelor's degree in desired discipline to apply for SI exam. At present there are very less government job opportunities available for you. To increase chances of government job opportunities, you must pursue bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?