12th December 2021, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after post graduation in arts?

I have done graduation in science and post graduation in arts. Can i do b.ed through arts group?

14th December 2021, 12:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after post graduation in arts?

Yes. After post-graduation in arts, you can do B.Ed degree. The minimum eligibility criteria to do B.Ed is Graduation degree with at least 50% of marks in aggregate.
14th December 2021, 07:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for doing B.Ed in Arts:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing B.Ed in Arts is given below,

Name of the course- B.Ed in Arts

@ Candidates must have completed Posy Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible in concerned discipline.

@ The minimum percentage required in qualifying course which is Post graduation is 55% Mark's

@ Admission into this course will be done based on the performance in entrance examination. Concerned state conducts this state level entrance examination. Or else you can even appear in national wide exams like IGNOU B.Ed or DU B.Ed or IPU CET..etc.,
14th December 2021, 10:19 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

B. Ed. is a professional degree course which can be done right after your graduation.

You have to do B. Ed. if you are interested in teaching lime.

Since you are a post graduate, you can definitely go for doing the course. It opens many opportunities for you.
14th December 2021, 12:19 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Can I do B.Ed after post graduation in arts?
Yes, you can do B. Ed after post graduation in arts you have to give an entrance exam for the admission and you can do B. Ed from arts group.
14th December 2021, 12:52 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

B. Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course after post graduation.
14th December 2021, 01:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,after Post graduation in Arts you can do BEd because for BEd course you must have a graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks.
14th December 2021, 04:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do. The eligibility criteria for BEd is graduation with at least 50% marks. You have to give an entrance exam for the admission, and yes, you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam. In this way you can do the BEd through Arts.
14th December 2021, 05:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can do it. The eligibility criteria for BEd is:-
Candidates must have graduation with at least 50% marks. You have to give an entrance exam for the admission, and yes, you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam. In this way you can do the BEd through Arts.
14th December 2021, 06:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can easily do B.Ed after completing your post graduation in hearts it will help you later on in your promotion and you will work on PGT instead of TGT.

Eligibility criteria for BEd :-
Bachelor degree or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized university 50% marks in aggregate in each of 2 subjects
OR
Master degree in commerce from a recognised University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
14th December 2021, 07:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you can pursue Bachelor of Education two years degree course after completing post graduation in Arts as the admission to Bachelor of Education two years degree course is done on the basis of graduation so there will be no problem for you in getting admission.
Nowadays, which is mainly done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the particular university or institute in most of the reputed colleges and Universities however, you can also take admission through management quota seat without entrance test in private University or college.
15th December 2021, 08:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed through arts group. The eligibility to appear for the entrance examination conducted to get admission in B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed graduation or post graduation from a recognised university. The minimum required aggregate is 50% and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission in the course.
15th December 2021, 01:57 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, you can.
Because ,the eligibility criteria for BEd is graduation with at least 50% marks. You have to give an entrance exam for the admission.
And you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam. In this way you can do the BEd through Arts.
So, of course you can do B.ED after post graduation in arts.
15th December 2021, 04:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BEd after post-graduation in arts. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have completed their graduation/post-graduation in any stream with a minimum score of 50-55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no age bar, but the minimum age should be 19 years of age. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examinations.
15th December 2021, 05:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes definitely you can do B.Ed after post graduation in arts.

Minimum age limit is 21 years.

Minimum Percentage 50% - 55% in 10+2 from recognised board.
15th December 2021, 08:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do B.Ed through arts group.

The required eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree. The minimum required aggregate to appear for the examination is 50% and relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you are eligible to pursue the course.
16th December 2021, 02:31 AM
GuriraZoe

Yes, You can do B.Ed threw arts group as you have completed your graduation in arts.
Note - A candidate having Graduation Degree in any subject can apply for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?