30th June 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%

Is it too late for addm. In Bed???
I want a gov. College for my Bed course,i'd completed my graduation degree with 74%....plz suggest me about the same

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join government college after doing BSc degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  2. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  4. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  5. How can I issue my B.A degree from J.M.I? I'v completed my graduation but haven't received my degree
  6. How may I get my graduation degree? I have completed my graduation from Dungar college, Bikaner
  7. How to join Indian Army having completed my Graduation?
  8. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  9. Which professional course should I choose in commerce?
  10. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college
  11. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  12. What to do after passing 12th from MPC?
  13. Can I do B.Ed after doing BCA in Masters in Journalism? Can I become a Teacher in government college?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Admission to PG course after doing B.Tech from YCMOU Maharashtra Open University?
  16. How to join government college after finishing degree course with 65%?
  17. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college? -- [New]
  18. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
30th June 2016, 02:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%

Yes, almost it is too late to get admission in government college in B.Ed course as for most of college entrance examination is over or the last date of filling the application is closed.

So, you have to wait for next year to get admission. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the minimum eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidates must have passed degree in any discipline from recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
30th June 2016, 06:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%

The admission in the government colleges for the current academic session is almost over as the application form for the examination is released in month of May and if haven't filled the application form you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination and so not eligible for admission.

So, you have to wait for the next year to get admission in the government colleges.

You are eligible to appear for entrance examination as the eligibility to appear for examination is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

For more information about the admission procedure, syllabus of entrance examination, fee structure details visit the official website of university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?