21st June 2019, 05:26 PM

Can I do B.Ed from different state after Graduation in distance?

I have done Graduation in Distance from Meerut (UP). Now I want to do B.Ed in West Bengal as I stay in West Bengal. Is it possible? Which are the best universities in West Bengal offering B.Ed? Is there any entrance?

23rd June 2019, 10:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from different state after Graduation in distance?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of bachelor degree in distance in correspondence.

The required eligibility to get admission in the B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

It is two year course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
24th June 2019, 09:45 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from different state after Graduation in distance?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year or four semester course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate is 50% varies with institutes.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course even after completion of the bachelor degree course in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?