21st June 2019, 05:50 PM
ranudubeu

Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Fashion Designing courses?

I want to study a graduate degree course in Fashion Designing. So, which entrance do I need to write for this? Is there any NET examination for Fashion Designing courses?

23rd June 2019, 10:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Fashion Designing courses?

Candidates are eligible to pursue B.Des or B.F.Tech course.

The most common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have 12th from a recognised board.

For :-

B.Des - 12th in any discipline.

B.F.Tech - 12th in PCM stream.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes such as NIFT and Symbiosis Pune to get admission in the course.

No, common NET for admission in the course.
24th June 2019, 09:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I need to write for pursuing Fashion Designing courses?

There is no National Eligibility Test conducted for the admission in fashion designing course.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in undergraduate fashion designing course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

So, you need to appear for examination conducted by institutes to get admission in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?