13th April 2020, 03:59 PM
Shrutikachavan

Can I do BBA after 12th from Science stream with 50% marks?

Hi, I have completed my 12th from Science stream and scored 50% overall. Now, I want to change my branch and get into Management studies. How about BBA? Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges?

15th April 2020, 06:42 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BBA after 12th from Science stream with 50% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course after
12th.

BBA is a three year vocational course.

Various institutions conduct entrance examination for the admission in the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
15th April 2020, 11:23 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three years professional course in business administration.

1. You can apply for BBA course after 12th with science stream and securing 50% marks in 12th board exam.

2. You can not get direct admission in top colleges of BBA with 50% marks.

You must apply for entrance exam based admission where minimum percentage requirement is 50% marks or less.
15th April 2020, 04:08 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

BBA means Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course:

*Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with any stream and scored minimum of 50% marks.

You can do BBA after 12th with 50%. Apply for IPU CET exam for the best BBA colleges.
15th April 2020, 04:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria required to study BBA is Candidate must have 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board.

So, yes you can do BBA after 12th from Science stream with 50% marks.
15th April 2020, 04:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and it is professional degree course in business and management.

Further, the basic educational qualification required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline with English as a main subject from a recognised board. In case of few colleges, Mathematics and English both are required as compulsory subjects.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Science stream, you are eligible to pursue BBA degree course from most of the colleges.
15th April 2020, 10:15 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Default Re:.

Yes, you can apply after 12th from Science stream with 50% marks
16th April 2020, 03:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission into Management courses after completing 12th standard with Science stream.

Even if you have completed Intermediate with Science stream, you are eligible for getting higher education in Commerce field. However, note that you must have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2.

Since, you have 50% marks in 12th standard, so you are eligible pursuing BBA course.

I have listed some of the decent BBA colleges for getting admission there.
  • Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
  • Ganpat University, Mehsana
  • Rai University, Ahmedabad
  • VM Patel College of Management Studies, Mehsana
  • Indus University
  • Institute of Management, Nirma University
  • Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
  • Ahmedabad University
  • Gujarat University
  • Rai University
  • Nirma University
  • Amrut Mody School of Management
  • Amity Global Business School
16th April 2020, 09:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to join BBA course after completion of 12th class with 50% of marks.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. This is a 3 year Graduation program being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission for this course on the basis of percentage of marks scored in 10+2. However some top colleges will conduct some Entrance Exam to give admission.

Since you have scored 50% of marks in your 10+2, you can surely get admission for BBA course in most of the colleges.

There is another popular course Integrated MBA course which is a combination of BBA and MBA. There is good career scope and job opportunities for candidates after completion of this course. You can also get admission for this course if interested.

Whatever the knowledge you gain during this course, try to implement in real business scenarios, that will benefit you a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?