21st June 2022, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BCA abroad with maths and computers in 12th?

Can i do bca if i passed out 12th with 75% marks without math and computers but i also have a certificate for completing learning of python and competing learning of app developement from mit

23rd June 2022, 04:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do BCA abroad with maths and computers in 12th?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer Application. It is three year undergraduate course from a recognised university.

The common eligibilty to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. In some of the institution it is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper.

You can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
24th June 2022, 10:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do BCA abroad with maths and computers in 12th?

BCA is Bachelor in Computer.Application. It is an undergraduate course.

The admission procedure varies with institutions and it is not mandatory to have Mathematics and Computer as main paper to get admission in the course.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure with respect to any particular institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?