Can I do BED in English language after completing bsc cs

30th November 2022, 03:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BED in arts after Bsc

Eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to do B.Ed course is given below,

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Education

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation in any discipline like B.Sc or BA or B.Com from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ The minimum percentage required in qualifying Examination is 55% Mark's.

@ Also must have studied Graduation course with English as the subject to be eligibility.

@ Hence according to the criteria mentioned, I can say that you will be eligible to pursue B.Ed in English course.
30th November 2022, 03:38 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required for B.Ed course is Candidates must have completed graduation with 50% marks in any stream from any recognized university. Final year candidates are also eligible. 5% marks for OBC, SC/ST candidates. There is no age limit. Candidate Must be Indian.

So you are eligible to do B.Ed in English Language.
30th November 2022, 03:57 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do B.ed.

Educational Qualification required to do B.ed is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. Final year candidate are also eligible to apply for this. Marks relaxation are available for reserved category candidates. There is no age limit to do B.ed.
30th November 2022, 06:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates can apply for B. Ed in any arts subject regardless of graduation stream. Candidates only need to graduate with a minimum score of 50%.
30th November 2022, 08:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes, you can do so. The eligibility criteria for BEd is graduation with at least 50% marks. You have to give an entrance exam for the admission, and yes, you should give the subject of your choice to write the exam. In this way you can do the BEd through Arts.
1st December 2022, 04:56 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed a graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university. Or, the candidate should have completed a Master's course with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognised university. There is no age bar to pursue this course. The candidate can get admission on the basis of entrance test that is conducted by the university itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?