14th December 2019, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

can I do BHMS course after B.Sc Honors from a regular college?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc Honors regular degree course. Now, can I study Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)? Is there any entrance which I need to write? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in BHMS on the basis of B.Sc?

15th December 2019, 11:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I do BHMS course after B.Sc Honors from a regular college?

There is no lateral entry in the BHMS course. To get admission in the course the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course. So, if you have passed 12th in PCB then, you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.
15th December 2019, 11:39 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BHMS is Bachelor in Homeopathy and Science. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you possess the above required qualification, than you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the BHMS course. There is no lateral entry scheme in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the 2nd year of the course, even if you have bachelor degree qualification.
15th December 2019, 12:19 PM
Hydroponicpali

Eligibility For BHMS Course...

The eligibility to get the admission to BHMS program is qualifying the 10+2 examination with 50 percent marks in their academics. With the background subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology.

The age limit for candidate should have a minimum 17 years old.

Note:- you can not take direct 2nd year admission in BHMS on the basis of B.Sc
15th December 2019, 01:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) degree course, you are required to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) held by NTA.

Further, to appear in the NEET, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group subjects from a recognised board.

So, if you hold the above mentioned educational qualification, then you are eligible to pursue BHMS degree course by qualifying NEET.

Also, I would like to let you know that, you will get admitted to the first year course of BHMS degree course even you opt for the same course after completion of B.Sc. (Hons.) degree course or any other higher qualifications.
15th December 2019, 03:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in the entrance examination.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate to appear in the examination.

There is no direct admission in the 2nd year of the BHMS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?