14th December 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MPSC examination while being in final year of Graduation?

Hi, I am in my final year of B.Sc and will be completing my Graduation in 2020. I would like to write the MPSC exam in 2020 session. So, could you please guide me how can I start my preparation from now only?

15th December 2019, 09:10 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC examination while being in final year of Graduation?

Mpsc
**Maharashtra Public Service Commission ( MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India.
**MPSC is a graduation level exam a candidate who appearing in final year graduation or have a graduation degree are eligible for MPSC exam 2020.

So, you are eligible for MPSC 2020.
Go for it.
Best of luck..
15th December 2019, 03:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for MPSC examination while being in final year of Graduation?

Tips to prepare yourself for MPSC exam;

Start reading NCERT or state board book of history, geography and also Loksatta daily.

Once you finished with above go for more elaborated books.

Once you are done with first reading of all books now collect last three to four year question. Go through them and analyse how questions are asked and prepare accordingly.

After reading basic material and gone through previous year question papers, start reading current affair magazine from last year.

Now revise basic questions, standard books, practice question papers simultaneously and also go through question papers time to time.

Do not cram.

Do not follow so many books rather it would be better if you follow a single book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?