5th September 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc maths in distance mode after passing B.Tech first year

sir iam presently doing my b.tech first year . can i do b.sc maths in distance mode

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  3. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  4. Can I do BSc in distance mode after passing B.Tech in first year
  5. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD? -- [New]
  6. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  7. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  8. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University authorized to continue B.Tech course through distance mode? Is it a deemed university? Can I get admission in M.Tech after passing? After passing from JRN university can I get a government job?
  9. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech?
  10. Can I do BSc in distance mode from 2nd year? I am doing B.Tech first year
  11. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  12. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  13. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  14. How to do ICWA after doing BSc IT in distance mode from PTU?
  15. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  16. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  17. Universities offering M.Sc Maths in Distance Learning?
  18. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2016, 12:51 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BSc maths in distance mode after passing B.Tech first year

Nice to see you in the field of engineering. In the today age the engineering is most growing field. Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) is the four years course.

As you are already doing the undergraduate course so why you want to B.Sc through the distance mode. I advise you to study in any one field don't go in other.

If you are interested in ahead study then you can go for M.Tech/MBA as per your choice after completing the B.Tech course. So, don't lose your hope and study well.

You may also participate in the on-campus/off-campus in the final year of the B.Tech course. So, study well for a brightness career. Don't go in other field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?