29th February 2016, 11:15 AM
Funky pandey

What is the preparation which we need to do for BHU entrance exam?

Now i m going to give class 12 board exam cbse board. What is the preparation which we need to do for BHU entrance exam? How to clear the entrance exam without any issues? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible?

1st March 2016, 12:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the preparation which we need to do for BHU entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky pandey View Post
Now i m going to give class 12 board exam cbse board. What is the preparation which we need to do for BHU entrance exam? How to clear the entrance exam without any issues? Can someone please give me the information on the same as soon as possible?
If you are preparing for BHU Entrance exam, then you can refer following books for preparation like:
  • 13 Years Solved Papers BHU PMT (English) 4th Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts
  • BHU PMT Banaras Hindu University Pre-Medical Test: 11 Years' Solved Papers (2001 - 2011) (English) by Compilations, Expert
  • BHU Explorer 2014 - Screening & Mains : 21 Years Chapterwise Index (1993 - 2013) (English) (Paperback) by MTG Editorial Board
  • BHU Banaras Hindu Vishwavidyalaya B. Sc. (Bachelor of Science) Pravesh Pariksha 3rd Edition (Paperback) by Arihant Experts
  • BHU Medical Prev. Solved Papers(Big) (English) by RPH Editorial Board
  • BHU Medical Prev. Solved Papers (English) 01 Edition (Paperback) by gupta op
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?