5th January 2014, 02:43 PM
satveer sharma

Can I do chartered accountant course after completing B.Com? My total percentage of graduation in 48%

can i do charted accounting course after completing b.com...my total percentage of graduation in 48%...

31st July 2014, 10:45 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do chartered accountant course after completing B.Com? My total percentage of graduation in 48%

Candidates who are Graduates in Commerce stream with minimum 55% of percentage marks from any recognized University are eligible and can register directly in the Intermediate (IPC) Course. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular. You can refer to books like

Compiler on Strategic Financial Management
First Lessons in Strategic Financial Management
Students Handbook on Advanced Auditing Supplementary Material for CA Final New Syllabus
Students Reference on Strategic Financial Management for CA Final New Syllabus
First Lessons in Accounting Standards
1st August 2014, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do chartered accountant course after completing B.Com? My total percentage of graduation in 48%

Can I apply for Bank PO after scoring 48% in high school and 59% in inter and 66% in graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?