21st September 2012, 06:19 PM
amit@ kumar

Can I do company secretary course after doing bachelor of business administration through distance education mode

Sir
I have done Bachelor of business administration by Distance Mode Education from Sikkim manipal university. Can i do Company secretary course if yes pleas tell me About his Admission process and Entrance Examination.Guidance for Entrance examination.

12th October 2016, 07:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do company secretary course after doing bachelor of business administration through distance education mode

You are eligible for Company Secretary course after Bachelor of Business Administration in distance mode. There are three stages of Company Secretary course:

1. Foundation Programme.

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional Programme.

Bachelor of Business Administration candidates can directly apply for Executive Programme. Important dates for executive examination:

28th February is deadline to appear in both modules of exam in same year in December. Suppose if you want to appear for Executive exam for both modules in December 2017, you must apply for it before 28th February, 2017.

Official website for any more details: http://www.icsi.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?