17th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?

can we do only cs course after 12th? or is it necessary for us to take up any other course such as b.com,Bbm,etc?

26th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?

It is not necessary to take any degree course along with company secretary course but student opt for degree course along with this course because of various reasons like
  • some organization want candidate to be graduate also.
  • student are not sure whether they will be able to complete the course
  • BBA/B.com has some syllabus similar to company secretary course
  • If during the course their interest change they will land some where with Bachelor degree course

So,there are several reasons that they student opt for Bachelor Degree course along with Company Secretary course.

And This is distance education type course and student get few classes so, they find it easy to purse some other degree qualification with Company secretary course.

Company Secretary course takes around 4/5 year for completion and by the time they complete their graduation and CS course

they find them self ready for many jobs opening with two qualification in their hand .

you can register your self with ICSI for Foundation level after clearing your 12th class.

There are 3 stages in Company Secretary

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Company secretary

Foundation Program

1. English and Business Communication
2. Economics and Statistics
3. Financial Accounting
4. Elements of Business Laws and Management

for more info about CS
www.icsi.edu
16th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can we do CS course after passing 12th? Is it necessary for us to take any other course such as B.Com, BBM?

I have taken admission to company secretaryship course.Im not doing any degree course along with it(B com BMS).On completion of CS im i eligible for masters in business law(MBL)or MBA?
12th October 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

can i do CS after 12...as m doin b.com,(b.com 1st sem)
30th April 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.com along with CS?
1st May 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i m in b.com 2nd year can i do cs now ?
10th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

After HSC can i directly go for CS Course? I am not interested in graduation so all i want to focus is on CS... will it do good to me?
1st September 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to CS.....so should i do b.com or bbm.......?
21st September 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to do cs but i belongs science background so will i do it???
19th January 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have given my cpt entrance n didnt qualify can I do a cs course as I am in Bcom 1yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?