15th May 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do CS without classes?

I want to do cs after my graduation in bcom and can i do cs without classes.please provide me detail answer for my question. I want to registration also so please provide me fee structur for cs.

Regards sheetal.

6th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do CS without classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do cs after my graduation in bcom and can i do cs without classes.please provide me detail answer for my question. I want to registration also so please provide me fee structur for cs.

Regards sheetal.
Yes you can study CS course without coaching classes. But, It's difficult to complete CS course without proper coaching. ICSC :- (Institute of Company Secretary of India). It's an Professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into Foundation Course/Executive Course/ Professional course. You should send for training for 15 Months . In order to apply for Foundation course then, you should Complete complete 12th Standard in any discipline Arts / Science / Commerce etc.. from recognized university. In order to apply for Intermediate course, then you should complete bachelor degree in any discipline like , B.com / BBA / BCA / BA etc... then you should directly apply for Executive course without apply for foundation course. Being B.Com student you're directly eligible to apply for CS Intermediate course.

Fee structure for Company Secretary Course:-
  • The fee structure for CS Foundation Programme is Rs. 3600
  • The Fee structure for Executive Programme is Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduates
  • The Fee structure for Non Commerce Students is Rs 7750
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?