15th May 2013, 05:24 PM
vishnu vishal123

Can I do B.Com after completing Maths with computer science?

i have completed maths with computer science in +2.can i do b.com

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do B.Com after completing 12th Science?
  4. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. How can I become a Maths teacher after completing BSc Computer Science from CMJ university
  7. Can I do B.Com after completing Maths with computer science?
  8. Can I do computer science after completing 12th with commerce?
  9. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  10. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  14. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  17. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science? -- [New]
  18. Can I study Nano technology after completing 12th within computer science Maths group?
6th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Com after completing Maths with computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishnu vishal123 View Post
i have completed maths with computer science in +2.can i do b.com
Yes Off course you can do B.Com course after completing 12th standard with Mathematics and computer science. Basically, all stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Com course and the applicant who studied mathematics subject in 12th standard are get preference at the admission. So, definitely you're eligible to apply for B.Com course for sure. B.com Stands for (Bachelor of Commerce). Intermediate course with 50% of marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply for B.Com course and applicant need to score minimum 50% percentage of marks intermediate course level. Some Institution may conduct Entrance Examination within the College . The Admission for the B.com Course Based on the Entrance Examination within the College. First Preference may given to Commerce stream candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?