25th August 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?

sir,
I am now in 2nd year of Diploma in ME.Can i attempt the entrance exam of IIT ,now.
And what will we do to attempt the exam and do the ME-digree in IIT-Collages.
And what qualification we required.

Pls, reply me in full discription.

THANK YOU!!

Related Questions:
  1. Mechanical engineering in IIT after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?
  3. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  4. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for B.E. programme in IIT being a diploma Mechanical Engineer? Top B.E. colleges for diploma holder?
  6. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  7. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  10. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  13. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  14. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  16. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Where are the colleges for degree course in Goa and outside Goa for Mechanical Engineering after diploma?
  18. Colleges or universities to complete degree in Mechanical engineering?
15th November 2012, 08:09 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am now in 2nd year of Diploma in ME.Can i attempt the entrance exam of IIT ,now.
And what will we do to attempt the exam and do the ME-digree in IIT-Collages.
And what qualification we required.

Pls, reply me in full discription.

THANK YOU!!
Dear,

From 2013 on wards there will not be separate test to get admission in IIT. So diploma holders are not eligible to write JEE main. Since you will not be allowed to write JEE main there is no chance for you to write JEE advance and thus you cannot get lateral entry in IITs.

However you can write GATE exam for diploma holders by which you can get lateral entry in IITs and other reputed engineering colleges.

Best of luck!
30th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do degree in mechanical engineering in IIT colleges after doing diploma in mechanical?

HI FRIENDS,MENA ABHI 10th PASS KE HA 80% SE, abhi mene poly me adm. leya ha ,KYA ME DIPLOMA COMPLETE KRNA KE BD IIIT ME ADM. LA SAKTA HU,LIKEN MENA 12th NI KE HA
19th October 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i have to do b tech from NIT college, i am doing diploma in mechanical engineering.
How can i get admission in nit.
13th January 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What type of question or paper have in iit exam
12th August 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I done my diploma in nirma university.
Now , I want to do degree (b.tech) in iit .
Can I get admission in iit,
then please tell me how to??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?