21st April 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI course in Welding?

Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering? I have completed ITI course in Welder. And, I am a employee of Indian Railway. Will it help me in future to get a better post in Indian Railways?

Related Questions:
  1. Course details of ITI Welding? In which stream can I opt for Diploma after ITI Welding?
  2. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  3. Institutes offering welding diploma course? What is the cost of the coursE?
  4. Can I do Diploma after ITI in Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)? From which college?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  6. Possibilities of doing Diploma in Welding after ITI completion?
  7. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  8. Complete details of ITI in Welding?
  9. How to join diploma in civil engineering after ITI draftsman from Thane ITI?
  10. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  11. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI in draughts?
  12. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  13. Can I get admission to study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Welding course? List of institutions to study this course?
  15. What should I do to get admission for diploma in B.E Civil Engineering after completion of ITI DM Civil?
  16. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  17. Names of the institutes in Dubai for Welding diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
5th May 2018, 01:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI course in Welding?

No, you are not eligible to do Diploma in Civil Engineering course after completion of your ITI in Welding. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or ITI in Civil Engineering or related stream from a Government recognised board/ institute. Since, you have passed ITI in Welding, it is best for you to pursue Diploma in Electrical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?