2nd March 2015, 01:03 AM
Aare vaishali

Can I do engineering and get best college by writing EAMCET 2015?

sir can i do engineering by getting 60./. in intermediate MPC and can i get the best college by writing EAMCET 2015?

2nd March 2015, 08:16 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do engineering and get best college by writing EAMCET 2015?

Yes, Why not ?? You are certainly eligible to apply for EAMCET 2015 Examination with 60% marks in Intermediate (12th class). The basic percentage required is 45%, and since you have secured more than what is required you are certainly eligible to write EAMCET 2015 Examination.

Yes, if you secure good marks in EAMCET 2015 Examination you can get a best college based on your EAMCET score. Best colleges and streams in B.E/ B.Tech are generally filled on Merit (rank wise) basis. So if you can score good rank, you will be called for EAMCET 2015 Counselling on the very first dates. There you can expound your University/ college priority in the descending order. Remember, EAMCET seats are always filled on the basis of rank secured, and priority of candidate's college. Make sure you score good rank below 2000 to get a best college/ university and best stream (discipline) in B.E/ B.Tech as well.
30th March 2015, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do engineering and get best college by writing EAMCET 2015?

Sir, can I do home science in best college by having inter 65./.in (MPC) ? and can u say a best home science college in hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?