11th May 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?

sir i am studing b tech 1st cse i use to do fashion designing because i am vary much intested in that but my parents are foused to do b tech so i joined in b tech . sir after b tech there is any chance to do fashion designing sir
sir if there is any chance please send mail to my mail id sir waiting for you are reply
mail id :[email protected]

4th May 2014, 07:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do fashion designing course after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am studing b tech 1st cse i use to do fashion designing because i am vary much intested in that but my parents are foused to do b tech so i joined in b tech . sir after b tech there is any chance to do fashion designing sir
sir if there is any chance please send mail to my mail id sir waiting for you are reply
mail id :[email protected]
Nice to see that you're Interested in Fashion Designing course. You can apply for B.Tech in Fashion Designing.

To apply for B.Tech in Fashion Designing course the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream from recognized university. The Minimum percentage of marks is differ from college to college. Minimum 60% percentage of marks is required in order to get admission for B.Tech in Fashion Designing course.

The Applicant should be qualified in Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution/University. Based on the entrance examination score you may get admission fro B.Tech in Fashion Designing course.

Best B.Tech Fashion Designing Colleges in India:-

Angel College of Engineering and Technology
Rojas International Institute of Technology for Women
Sri Krishna Engineering College
P.S.G college of technology
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
Kumaraguru College of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?