23rd May 2012, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Genetic engineering after completing BSc Microbiology? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?

can i do genetic engineering after completing bsc microbiology? do i need to clear any enterance exam at that time

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  2. After MSc Microbiology can I do PG in genetic engineering?
  3. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  4. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  5. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  6. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. What are the career options in Biology after 12th?
  9. Can I join genetic engineering after taking BIPC in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Possible to study masters level genetic engineering after BSc Microbiology? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  12. Institutes in which I can do Integrated MSc course in Microbiology or MSc in Microbiology? What is the syllabus to clear the entrance exam?
  13. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  14. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  17. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
23rd May 2012, 08:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Genetic engineering after completing BSc Microbiology? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?

Certainly you can apply for the genetic engineering course. The minimum qualification required is 12th with both Maths and Biology. Candidates with B.Sc background are eligible to apply for the course. You will need to appear for the engineering entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT-JEE. You also have the option to pursue M.Sc and then join for M.Tech course.
15th June 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Genetic engineering after completing BSc Microbiology? Do I need to clear any entrance exam?

am i eligible for M.sc genetic engineering after i completed b.sc biotechnology...?
21st July 2012, 07:20 PM
samatha89
Member+

Certainly you can apply for the genetic engineering course. The minimum qualification required is 12th with both Maths and Biology. Candidates with B.Sc background are eligible to apply for the course.
12th November 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.s.c in bio chemistry,nw how i get admission in genetic engenering?what is the procedure to get admission?
7th December 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
iam in 12th. I hav replaced maths by psychology, i want to choose microbiology as my carrier. So wil it b ok to do tat replacement.
12th June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GAT ADMISSON IN GENETIC ENGINEERING AFTER B.Sc IN MICROBIOLOGY
22nd October 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hie sir nw m in Sy.bscience sir i want to make my self as genetic engineer bt i dnt knw hw to apply n study about ths as well as i dnt knw hw to preapare my self for genetic engineering so please can u tell m hw to apply and on which side sir plzzz help m plzzz
27th October 2020, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I have taken physics chemistry biology and biotechnology in my class 12 instead of maths. So after completing my Bsc in microbiology, can i do my Msc in genetic engineering? Please tell me.
2nd November 2020, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in genetic engineering after my Bsc hons in microbiology without mathematics in class 12? I took physics, chemistry, biology and biotechnology in class 12 instead of mathematics. So does msc in genetic engineering requires mathematics in class 12 or, bsc students can directly apply?
14th August 2021, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

After bzc degree can I apply for genetic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?