11th August 2021, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is best after diploma in mechanical?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical now i decide go for higher studies but i dont know which degree course are eligible for me and which one is best

13th August 2021, 02:03 AM
Kaiful01

Default Re: Which degree is best after diploma in mechanical?

After diploma in mechanical engg.,you can do B.tech (Mechanical engg.) Or B.E.(Mechanical engg.).You can also apply for B.tech(lateral entry) where you will be directly admitted to 2nd year of b.tech. AMIE is another option which is a recognized engineering degree course that can be studied in distance education mode. If you are 12th passed from science stream (physics,chemistry and maths),you can do B.tech in any field.
B.tech is a good option after diploma in mechanical engg.
13th August 2021, 11:18 PM
periwinkle09876

After diploma in mechanical engineering you can go for short term certificate courses like CNC training, CAD/CAM training, Catia and unigraphics etc.
You can even go for a proper B.Tech degree in mechanical engineering or related field to enhance your job opportunities and future.
You can directly apply for LEET exam, after diploma in mechanical engineering and if you qualify this examination then you will get admission directly in second year of the BTech course.
13th August 2021, 11:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

** As per my suggestion, you should go for the Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering course after completing Diploma in Mechanical course.

** Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course and the duration of this course is three years after diploma.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

1. DRDO

2. SAIL

3. NTPC

4. VSSC

5. ISRO

6. IOC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?