18th October 2019, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation in Fashion Designing course with Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Hello, I'm Pragati and I'm in class 12th and I want to do Fashion Designing course but I have chosen Commerce stream in 11th class. So, what can I do now to study Fashion Designing degree course?

26th October 2019, 07:28 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation in Fashion Designing course with Intermediate from Commerce stream?

Yes, you can certainly pursue Degree courses in Designing or Fashion designing even after completion of your Class 12th in Commerce stream, as to pursue degree course in designing, any Class 12th passed candidates are eligible.

Meanwhile, I would I like to inform you that you will not be able to pursue B.F.Tech. (Bachelor of Fashion Technology) degree course after completion of your Class 12th in Commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?