21st December 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ICWA after graduating in Maths? Best study centre in Kerala?

I am a graduated in maths at Periyar university. Can I do ICWA course? If yes where is the best study centre in Kerala? Course duration and fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about ICWA study centre in Kerala?
  2. How to study ICWA after passing 1st year B.Com?
  3. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  4. Should I go for ICWA if weak in maths?
  5. Where is ICWA centre in Ambala Cantt? Which courses are better between MBA and ICWA
  6. Which course should I opt after graduating in Bio general course without Honors papers? Is it true that general student can't study MSc course?
  7. From where to attend practical classes between Rourkela study centre and Bhubaneswar study centre?
  8. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  9. Details about ICWA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After graduating in Maths which line is the best after Maths Honors?
  11. Is there any study centre in Kerala offering distance education in MSc Chemistry
  12. Complete details about CIMA course? Study centress located in Kerala?
  13. How may I study the counselling course in Kerala at Kollam? I am a law graduate
  14. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  15. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  16. Which course should I choose after 12th so that I land up in a Government Service? Which post if suitable for me?
  17. Is there any age limit for ICWA? I have passed BSc Maths
  18. Is there any IPS coaching centre in Kerala?
22nd December 2017, 02:24 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do ICWA after graduating in Maths? Best study centre in Kerala?

Yes, you are eligible for doing ICWA course after completing your graduation. The full details are given below.

ICWA (Institute Cost & Work Accountancy) course has 3 stages. They are Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course.

Foundation course:
- The minimum duration of the course is 8 months
- The minimum eligibility required for this course is 10th or its equivalent education from any recognized board.

Intermediate course:
- The minimum duration of the course is 10 months.
- The minimum eligibility required is to complete 10+2 and foundation course or graduation degree.

Final course:
- The minimum duration of the course is 18 months.
- The minimum eligibility required is to complete intermediate course.

According to the eligibility requirements of ICWA you are eligible for the intermediate course. There are many study centers in Kerala which provide ICWA intermediate course. Some of them are listed below.

- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Ernakulam, Kerala
- Unique institute of management, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Logic coaching institute, Kottayam, Kerala
- Biswas institute of management studies, Thengana, Kerala
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, Kottayam, Kerala
- ICAMS Academy, Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala
- ICAI, Kochi, Kerala
22nd December 2017, 08:46 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Can I do ICWA after graduating in Maths? Best study centre in Kerala?

ICWA course has three stages:-

ICWA Foundation:-
Candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.

ICWA Intermediate:-
Candidate must have passed 12th or graduation except fine arts from a recognized board/university.

ICWA Final:-
You can apply for this course after qualifying the ICWA Intermediate course from the institution.

ICWA Registration Fee:-

ICWA Foundation Course:- Rs. 4000/-
ICWA Intermediate Course:- Rs. 20000/-
ICWA Final Course :-Rs. 17000/-

Top ICWA coaching centre in Kerala :-

Logic School of Management
Ernakulam, Kerala

Biswas Institute of Management Studies.
Thengana, Kerala

The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Ernakulam, Kerala

THE INSTITUTE OF COST ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Pillai's Academy
Ernakulam, Kerala

Logic Coaching Institute
Kottayam, Kerala

Unique Institute of Management
Kozhikode, Kerala

ICAMS ACADEMY

ICWAI Bhavan
23rd December 2017, 12:13 AM
nishanth60

# You are definitely eligible to join in ICWA course as you have completed your Graduation.
# Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) offers this course in which there are 3 stages.
-> Foundation course which is of 8 months duration and course fee for this is Rs.4000/-
-> Intermediate or executive course is of 10 months duration and course fee is Rs.20,000/-
-> Final or Professional course which is of 18 months duration and course fee is Rs.17,000/-
# As you have completed Graduation, you can directly join in Intermediate or executive course directly without foundation course.
# Entrance exam for ICWA is conducted twice every year in the months of June and December. For June exam last date to apply is 31st Jan 2018 and for December exam last date to apply is 31st July 2018.
# some best institutes for ICWA course in Kerala are :
-> The Institute of Cost accounts of India, Ernakulam
-> Biswas institute of management studies, Thangana
-> Logic school of management, Ernakulam
-> Unique institute of management, Kozhikode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?