13th June 2019, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after completion of B.Com Honors regular college degree?

I have completed my B.Com as a regular candidate from a regular college. Now, am I eligible to apply for LLB? If yes, then when and how? Is there any Law entrance? Or, admission is done directly?

15th June 2019, 03:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after completion of B.Com Honors regular college degree?

LLB is Bachelor in Law course. It is three year course from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Entrance examination is conducted by universities and colleges for admission in the course.
15th June 2019, 07:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after completion of B.Com Honors regular college degree?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to get admission in three year course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree.

There is no age limit to pursue the course/

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
15th June 2019, 09:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of LLB is Bachelor of Law course.

Eligibility criteria for LLB course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree for admission in good colleges.

For admission in government colleges, you will have to clear examination and in private colleges, direct admission is possible.
15th June 2019, 10:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree course of three years after completion of your B.Com degree course.

Further, to pursue LLB 3 years degree course from top universities you need to qualify admission test conducted by these universities for example DU, BHU LLB entrance examination, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?