22nd August 2013, 10:00 PM
avanisujith

Can I do LLB course after passing 10th?

I am 42years old , pass 10th in 1986, pass ITI in 1991, please inform how I can do LLB course and if I do it by distace education IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENTROLL

8th April 2014, 11:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do LLB course after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanisujith View Post
I am 42years old , pass 10th in 1986, pass ITI in 1991, please inform how I can do LLB course and if I do it by distace education IS IT POSSIBLE TO ENTROLL
With 10th qualification you can't do LLB course. 10th standard is no enough qualification to apply for LLB course. You will have to complete Bachelor degree course in order to apply for LLb course. You having two options to apply for LLB course.

1st Option:- After completing 12th standard you may apply for (Integrated LLB course) , which means (Bachelor degree+LLB course ) .

2nd Option:- Complete Bachelor degree course and then directly apply for LLB course.

It's monday that you should qualified in entrance examinations like, Common Law Admission Test , National Law School of India University Entrance Test in order to get admission for LLB course. So, Please complete 12th or bachelor degree course in order to apply for LLB course.
22nd April 2014, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanisujith View Post
No you’re not eligible for LLB Course because you’re not satisfy the educational qualification and age limit.

If your interested in LLB course then you should be qualified in bachelor degree in any stream ie B.com B.B.A , B.sc } with 40% percentage of marks form recognized university . If your belonging form sc/st candidate then the relaxation is given for 35% percentage of marks .

some universities may conduct entrance examination for the candidate , there is allot admission according to the percentage of marks in entrance examination .

you should also qualified in law entrance examination like , C.L.A.T (Common Law Admission Test) , L.A.W.C.E.T (Law Common Entrance Test)

Specialization in Law course:

Corporation law
Tax law
Labour law
Patent law
International law
Criminal law
Civil law

List of Best Institution for LLB Course:

National Law School of Indian university
Aligarh Muslim University
I.L.S Law College
Government Law College

So, being IT candidate you’re not eligible to apply for LLB Course.
10th April 2015, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, my name is sadat i am was 32, agei pass 10th stano i go to directly to bacholer digree of final year ba distence exam its ppssible!
28th June 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 52years old , pass 10th in 1984, please inform how I can do LLB course and it possible to do through correspondence or on line coching
14th August 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am 21 years i finished ma 10th on 2010 its fail but i want to study llb course how can i join wat should i do
13th April 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Iam 22 years i have finished my 10th on 2009 i have passed my 10th but now i want to do law is is possible to do or not
22nd June 2017, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I have ITI AND DISTANCE LEARNING B.COM AND LLB COMPLETE SO I AM ELIGIBLE IN BAR COUNCIL EXAM ?
27th June 2017, 01:28 PM
yamram

Hi
No, it is not possible to pursue LLB after your 10th standard because for pursuing LLB first of all you have to clear your 12th standard then after that it is compulsory to have cleared graduation also , then only you can be eligible for pursuing LLB.
But if you really want to pursue LLB then after completing your 12th standard , you can go for B.A, LL.B.(HONS), B.Com LL.B(HONS), BBA LL.B(HONS).
For pursuing your LLB you can choose the best institutes and universities like Lovely Professional University, Banaras university, National Law University and few others
11th February 2021, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BA. LLB course if passed 10th and ITI?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?