15th February 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Is Biology compulsory for studying B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician degree course?

I have completed my Intermediate from Science stream with MPC subject combination. I did not had Biology. So, am I eligible to study B.Sc with specialization in Medical Laboratory Technician (B.Sc MLT)?

8th February 2021, 09:30 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is Biology compulsory for studying B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician degree course?

The eligibility criteria to study BSc in medical laboratory technician is
Candidate must passed 12th standard with a minimum of 50 percentage in physics chemistry and biology
The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 17 years at the time of admission
The admission process is based on today's merit base as well as based on the entrance exam
You will not be eligible for BSC in laboratory technician as you do not have biology in your 12th standard
11th February 2021, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Biology compulsory for studying B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technician degree course?

It seems to me that yes. Biology is very important as it is directly related to medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?