14th October 2011, 01:42 PM
reenamaik

Can I do M.Phil in MGT through correspondence from IGNOU after doing MBA in Finance?

Respected sir/madam

i have done MBA in finance and want to know that can i do m.phil in mgt. by correspondense from ignou .

thanku.
i wait for ur reply.

26th December 2011, 08:34 PM

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in MGT through correspondence from IGNOU after doing MBA in Finance?

IGNOU doesn't offer the course of M.Phil in management. It offers the Ph.D programme. Also bear in mind that that you can pursue the M.Phil program in the same subject in which you have passed your masters. There is a entrance test which is conducted before taking admission.
28th March 2012, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Can I do M.Phil in MGT through correspondence from IGNOU after doing MBA in Finance?

I have completed MBA; I want pursue M Phil through Distance education.
Kindly enlighten me.
31st May 2012, 12:16 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed my MBA and want to do Mphil in Finance or Mphil in Mgmt from IGNOU. If these courses are not available at IGNOU then is Phd in Mgmt or Finance available?

I am interested in pursuing the distance learning course as am an working professional. Kindly guide me for further action.

Thanks & Regards
Ankit
12th September 2013, 07:00 PM

I have completed my B.com (Regular) and MFM (Master of financial management) (Distance), am I eligible for B.ed correspondence or M.Phil correspondence?
23rd September 2013, 07:15 PM

I have completed my MBA banking in correspondence..Am I eligible to join MPHIL in regular?