7th December 2018, 02:01 PM

Can I do M.A Psychology after completing B.Sc Physics?

Sir, I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Physics after that I have completed D.El.Ed, now I want to complete my Master's in Psychology, is it possible?

15th December 2018, 07:59 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.A Psychology after completing B.Sc Physics?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.A Psychology course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

It is two year course from a recognised university.

The admission procedure varies with universities. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail about admission.
15th December 2018, 08:06 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

M.A in Psychology is two year course and the eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The minimum required aggregate and admission procedure is not same for all the institutes, so visit official website for more information.
15th December 2018, 08:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in M.A Psychology course. It is two year master course from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?