8th January 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?

hello.can i do MSc anatomy? i am bpt with 64.85%
want to know about the colleges that offer the course in hyd withits fee structure and what can i do after this

17th February 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?

l have just now passed bpt plz tell now i am eligeble for msc anatomy and list of colleges offering msc anatomy in mp
9th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?

i am just completing my bachelors of physiotherapy. can i am elegible to do m.sc human anayomy or physiology?
7th January 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do msc of medical anatomy after complt bpt
31st March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed bums unani , i am eligible to m.s.c anatomy . which course is better for me to have a job , please reply it
13th September 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification to do msc anatomy?what scope of mph for Mbbs student in USA?
10th October 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

B.D.S complete with 58.97 percents .can i take admission in M.Sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?