4th May 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Microbiology after BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery) in distance mode from a reputed open university?

Sir, Most respectfully I want to know whether I can do M.Sc. in Microbiology after BHMS in distance mode from a reputed open university in India.
We know that science graduates are eligible.
In literal terms, there is no 'science' word in BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine and surgery), although it is the education of medical science or health science.
To mention the relevant subjects, we had:
Physiology in ‘First BHMS Part-II’; and
Pathology, Bacteriology and Parasitology in ‘Final BHMS Part-I’
I may Moreover mention that my education is of Calcutta University of 1500+800+1200+1000 = 4500 full marks. It consumed 8 academic years including 1 year internship.
Now the degree is offered by WBUHS (West Bengal University of Health Science) in West Bengal.
I anticipate your earnest help.
With thanks and regards,
Dr. Debasish Pradhan
[email protected]
9547250025 (Call & What’sApp)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?