16th September 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Sc in Wildlife Science after engineering?

I'm doing engineering degree and I had biology in my PU. Please, do tell me that can I do M.Sc in wildlife science? And if so what should I do for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?
  2. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  3. Books to be referred for MSc Wildlife entrance exam?
  4. Can i opt wildlife field in M.Sc. after studying Microbiology?
  5. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Wildlife Science after engineering?
  7. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  8. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  11. Dates of the entrance exam of BSc in Wild Life? list of the colleges? What is the syllabus of that exam?
  12. Is there any master degree course available in Medicine for a B.Sc Zoology holder?
  13. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  15. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  16. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Information about PG course, M.Sc Wildlife -- [New]
  18. Can I join Forest Ranger department being an Interior Designer?
22nd September 2016, 11:46 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc in Wildlife Science after engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm doing engineering degree and I had biology in my PU. Please, do tell me that can I do M.Sc in wildlife science? And if so what should I do for the same?
Yes, definitely you are eligible for M.Sc in Wildlife Science after engineering. But, the issue is that you already done Engineering degree course, which is related to Technical related course. So, please once again think before selecting M.Sc in Wildlife Science course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

- The candidate must complete B.Sc with Biological Science as a major subject/ Bachelor's in Veterinary, Forestry, Agriculture and Environmental Sciences from a recognized university.

- The candidate must score minimum 55% aggregate marks in B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?