12th September 2016, 09:41 AM
shweta chandrakar

Can I do M.Tech after M.Sc Physics or CSIR NET? Which one is better option

I am shweta. And I am student of M.SC physics in 1st semester. What can I do after MSC physics? Can I do M.tech? In which subjects? And how should I prepare for M.tech during my MSC classes? And what about CSIR net? Which is better option.. net or m.tech?

13th September 2016, 12:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech after M.Sc Physics or CSIR NET? Which one is better option

Your option between M.Tech or NET should be on basis whether you want to go for job opportunities as lecturer or higher studies. If you want to go for higher studies and enter into technical field, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and qualify in this exam to get admission in Master of Technology after M.Sc Physics.

Streams of Master of Technology for M.Sc Physics candidates:

>>Climate Science.

>>Earth Science.

>>Nano Science and Engineering.

Your need to have good technical clarity of Physics stream, practice objective and numericals of Physics as much as possible to crack GATE exam.

But if you are interested to get job as lecturer in government colleges, you must go for National Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE on behalf of UGC. For this, you need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?