15th June 2020, 02:30 PM
smf26

Can I do MA in Psychology after B.Sc Biotechnology?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Biotechnology (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry). I want to study Psychology. So, can I do M.Sc in Psychology? How and from where can I do Master's in Psychology?

20th June 2020, 09:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Psychology after B.Sc Biotechnology?

For pursuing Masters in Psychology, scholar should have completed Bachelor course in Psychology.

Since, you have completed Bachelors in Biotechnology, so you can't apply for pursuing Masters in Psychology.

Note that you must have pursued either B.A. or B.Sc. in Psychology (with at least 50% marks) to be eligible for pursuing Masters course in Psychology.

I have listed below some colleges for pursuing Masters in Psychology.
  • Hindu College, New Delhi
  • Fergusson College, Pune
  • St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
  • Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
  • Mithibai College of Arts, Mumbai
25th September 2020, 03:31 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do MA in Psychology after B.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smf26 View Post
I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Biotechnology (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry). I want to study Psychology. So, can I do M.Sc in Psychology? How and from where can I do Master's in Psychology?
Sorry, to pursue M.Sc in Psychology ,the candidate must hold a BA or B.Sc Psychology degree from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.

As you had done B.Sc in biotechnology ,chemistry and microbiology then you can do M.Sc in biotechnology/chemistry/microbiology any one of the specialization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?